This post is completely and unapologetically inspired by my boyfriend. If you are dating a law student you probably hate this time of the semester just as much as I do-FINALS TIME. Finals time is so brutal, because your lover practically crawls into a cave with their outlines only to return to civilization once they complete their last final. I am here to let you know that you are not alone. We shall show our significant others our unwavering support during such trying times, even though they refuse to show us any affection! Below I have compiled a list of the top 10 signs that you are dating a law student.
- Watching Law and Order: SVU is never just as simple as watching Law and Order: SVU.
- Your lover calls their best friend “Co-Counsel.”
- You know way more about the law than you should.
- When the two of you argue, your future lawyer politely explains how your arguments are baseless. So you never end up winning an argument.
- You watch How To Get Away With Murder religiously.
- You know the quickest way to walk, drive and skip to the law library.
- You read everything before signing it.
- You always ask for legal advice no matter what their concentration is.
- You can name all of the Supreme Court Justices in under 20 minutes.
- He or she shows you little attention around finals time.
Despite all of these annoying, but true signs that you are dating a law student, you are still super proud of all of their accomplishments!